Made with love and natural ingredients, these pops are healthier and more nutritious than commercially prepared popsicles, and you’re able to control the ingredients and amounts to tailor them specifically to your likes and dislikes.
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients.
- Pour fruit mixture into 6 individual pop milks. Freeze overnight.
- Remove pops by running the pop molds under warm water until pops release.
Per serving: Calories 56 I Fat: 0 g I Protein: 1 g I Sodium: 1 mg I Fiber: 1 g I Carbohydrates: 14 g I Sugars: 9 g
– from the book, “The Everything Guide to Gut Health,” by Lindsay Boyers, CHNC