Servings: 1 II Start to finish: 10 minutes
- 8 baked scoop-shape tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated guacamole
- 1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
Place tortilla chips on a plate. Spoon guacamole onto chips. In a small bowl, toss together tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and green onions. Sprinkle mixture over chips.
Nutrition per serving: 132 calories, 6 g total fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat, carbohydrate choices: 1
– from the book, “Diabetic Living, Quick and Easy Meals.” From the test kitchens of the Better Homes and Gardens.