Turkey and cranberry sauce make a great combination any time of the year. Use leftover turkey slices or your favorite deli turkey for this simple wrap.
Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup canned cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 10-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 6 ounce deli turkey breast, sliced
- 2 tablespoons broken pecan pieces
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
Mix cranberry sauce and mayonnaise together. Place tortillas on the countertop and spread cranberry mixture evenly over tortillas. Place the turkey slices over the sauce. Sprinkle pecans on top. Place alfalfa sprouts over the turkey. Fold in the ends and roll up each tortilla lengthwise to make the wrap.
Per serving: 384 calories (31 percent from fat), 13.3 g fat (2.3 g saturated, 4.5 g monounsaturated), 59 mg cholesterol, 26.4 g protein, 39.8 g carbohydrates, 4.6 g fiber, 392 mg sodium
– from the cookbook, “Prevention’s Fit and Fast Meals in Minutes,” by Linda Gassenheimer, in co-operation with Prevention Magazine.