Keep this tasty snack on hand for those days when you need a mid-afternoon energy boost.
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup shelled unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 strips dried mango, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup dried banana chips
In a large mixing bowl, toss together all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Per 1/3 cup serving: 222 calories, 5 g protein, 17 g total fat, 6 g saturated fat, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fibre, 0 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium
– from the book, “Leslie Beck’s Healthy Kitchen, 250 Quick and Delicious Recipes Plus Essential Kitchen Tips”, by Leslie Beck RD, with Michelle Gelok RD