- 4 endives
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1-1/2 cups crumbled Stilton cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Cut the ends off the endive. Seperate out the leaves and arrange them on a platter.
- In a small bowl, gently mix together the almonds, cherries, Stilton, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the mixture among the leaves, placing it on the wider end. Serve immediately.
Calories: 108 I Fat: 8 g I Protein: 6 g I Sodium: 342 mg I Fiber: 1 g I Carbohydrates: 4 g I Sugar: 1 g
– from, The Everything Whole Foods Cookbook, by Rachel Rappaport