Strawberry Brie Bruschetta is a super easy four ingredient recipe that tastes like a million bucks. Really!
Yields: 8 to 10 II Prep Time: 10 minutes II Cook Time: 5 minutes II Total Time: 15 minutes
- 12 slices French bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) wedge Brie cheese, sliced
- 2 pints strawberries, washed, stemmed, and sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Spread the French bread with the butter and lightly toast. Remove from toaster and arrange cheese slices on the bread. Return to toaster oven.
- When the cheese is melted, remove from toaster oven and arrange strawberry slices on the cheese. Drizzle each piece with the raspberry vinaigrette and serve immediately.
- These can be grilled. Grill the bread and spread with butter. Arrange cheese on the bread and return to the grill.
- Cover for about a minute until the cheese melts. Top with strawberries and vinaigrette and serve.