Snacking is a great way to help you get your vegetables for the day, and this dip makes a veggie snack something to look forward to. This dip can also be elegant enough to serve as a classic appetizer at your next party.
Makes 1 cup II Prep Time: 10 minutes II Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 8-oz. package fat-free cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp non-fat milk
- 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and milk on medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until fluffy.
2. Add the onion flakes, oregano, red pepper, and garlic powder, and mix just until combined.
- Makes 1 cup
- Per Serving (2 Tablespoons) Calories 61