6 large tomatoes
Salt and pepper to taste
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled; or 4 tablespoons bacon bits
¾ cups diced celery
6 hard boiled eggs
? cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Wash tomatoes thoroughly.
2. Cut tops from tomatoes.
3. Scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
4. Chop tomato pulp.
5. Drain tomato shells and sprinkle cavities with salt and pepper.
6. Combine tomato pulp, bacon, celery, eggs, mayonnaise, parsley, and measured salt and pepper.
7. Stir well.
8. Fill tomato shell with bacon and egg mixture.
9. Sprinkle with paprika.