Yield: 4 servings
2 Whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned, sliced in half
3 tb Butter
1 1/2 c Sliced mushrooms
2 ts All-purpose flour
2/3 c Water
1/4 c Frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
2 pk Instant chicken broth and seasoning mix
11 oz Can Mandarin orange sections
1/2 c Thinly sliced green onions
- In large skillet, brown chicken in butter and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook mushrooms over high heat until liquid evaporates, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with flour and stir fry quickly to combine. Gradually stir in water. Add orange juice and dry seasoning mix. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat, add chicken and simmer about 3 minutes, or until juices no longer run pink.
- Add orange sections and sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve over bed of rice.