Makes 6 servings II Prep Time: 20 min. II Baking Time: 30 min.
2 cups cubed cooked chicken
2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
1 can (10 3/4-ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
3 cups dried cubed herb seasoned stuffing
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup butter
2 ounces (1/2 cup) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
- Spoon into greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, 1 can (10 3/4-ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup, 1/3 cup chicken broth and 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves.
- Place stuffing mix in large bowl. Combine 1 cup chicken broth and butter in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes until mixture comes to a boil. Pour broth mixture over stuffing mix. Toss with fork until stuffing mix is moistened. Spoon stuffing mixture over filling. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove aluminum foil. Continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is melted.
Pre-cooked and cubed chicken can be found in the freezer section of your supermarket, just thaw and use.